Current Job Openings
Opportunities to work for ICL.
The Idaho Conservation League is pleased to announce that it is seeking summer interns.
Intern positions are available in our Boise office and in our field offices in Sandpoint and Ketchum. While start dates are flexible, interns are expected to commit to working a minimum of 20 hours per week for 10 weeks over the summer.
The ideal candidate will
- enjoy working with others and be comfortable working independently
- have strong verbal and written communication skills
- have strong computer and research skills
- feel a passion for protecting natural resources and open space
- demonstrate relevant work experience and/or coursework as a plus.
Read more about this summer's internship opportunities.
Applications are due Friday, April 19.