Idaho Conservation League events
- Animas River—Could it Happen Here? (Boise Brewing, from Sep 17, 2015 05:30 PM to Sep 17, 2015 06:30 PM)
- Join ICL's public lands director, John Robison, to find out more about the Animas River and comparisons to the Boise River watershed. Could it happen here? Yes indeed!
- Come to ICL's Annual Porch Party in Boise! (ICL Headquarters, 710 N 6th St, Boise, from Sep 24, 2015 05:30 PM to Sep 24, 2015 08:00 PM)
- It's an official end-of-the–season party!
- Come to the Telluride Mountainfilm Festival in Boise (Egyptian Theatre, 700 W Main St, Boise, from Oct 22, 2015 06:00 PM to Oct 22, 2015 10:00 PM)
- Throughout the year, Telluride Mountainfilm travels worldwide with a selection of current and best-loved films from the annual festival in Telluride. Now the festival is on tour and coming to Boise!
- It's Time for Telluride MountainFilm Fest in Hailey (Liberty Theater, 110 N Main St, Hailey, from Oct 24, 2015 07:00 PM to Oct 24, 2015 09:00 PM)
- Throughout the year, Telluride Mountainfilm travels worldwide with a selection of current and best-loved films from the annual festival in Telluride. If you're in the Wood River Valley, plan to attend Oct 24 this year!
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival in Sandpoint (Sandpoint Events Center, 102 S Euclid St, Sandpoint, from Nov 06, 2015 07:00 PM to Nov 06, 2015 09:30 PM)
- Save the date! On Friday, Nov 6, the Wild and Scenic Film Festival hits the big screen in Sandpoint for one night only. Don't miss this amazing collection of outdoor adventure films sure to entertain and inspire.
Also in this section
- Past Events
- Events which have already happened.