Idaho Conservation League events
- Hiking the Idaho Centennial Trail (Idaho Mountain Touring in Meridian, 1739 W Cherry Lane, Meridian, ID 83642, from May 11, 2016 06:00 PM to May 11, 2016 09:00 PM)
- Dust off your hiking boots and join us!
- Science Pub Happy Hour in Ketchum (Whiskey Jacques, 251 N Main St, Ketchum, Id 83340, from May 11, 2016 09:00 PM to May 11, 2016 10:00 PM)
- ICL’s very own Austin Hopkins will lead this month's Science Pub about a recent discovery of approximately 70 motor vehicle injection wells.
- "Our Sacred Obligation," Documentary on Lummi Nation's Totem Pole Journey (Little Panida, 300 North 1st Ave, Sandpoint, from May 12, 2016 07:00 PM to May 12, 2016 09:00 PM)
- The Lummi Nation's totem pole journey and fight against the Cherry Point coal terminal are the subject of this documentary film.
- SOLD OUT! Wild Idaho! 2016 (Redfish Lake Lodge, near Stanley, Idaho, from May 20, 2016 06:00 PM to May 22, 2016 12:00 PM)
- SORRY, EVENT IS SOLD OUT. This year's Wild Idaho! ICL's annual conference on the shores of Redfish Lake near Stanley, May 20-22. Late fee after May 1. Registration closes May 16.
- 2016 Bay Trail Fun Run (Trinity at City Beach Restaurant, Pend d'Oreille Bay Trail, 58 Bridge St, Sandpoint, from Jun 12, 2016 09:00 AM to Jun 12, 2016 11:00 AM)
- Sign up today for the fourth annual Bay Trail Fun Run on June 12 in Sandpoint!
Also in this section
- Past Events
- Events which have already happened.