Idaho Conservation League events
- Science Pub Ketchum: Falcons (Sawtooth Brewery, 600 N Main St, Ketchum, from Apr 01, 2015 06:00 PM to Apr 01, 2015 07:00 PM)
- Enjoy a great glass of locally crafted beer and learn about falcons.
- Sage-Grouse/Owyhee Backcountry Byway Tour (The Owyhees (carpool from Boise), from Apr 10, 2015 05:00 AM to Apr 10, 2015 07:00 PM)
- A highlight of spring! Join ICL for the sage-grouse lek tour and the optional Owyhee Backcountry Byway tour.
- Sandpoint: Award-Winning "DamNation" Film and Discussion (Sandpoint Events Center, 102 S Euclid, Sandpoint, from Apr 10, 2015 07:30 PM to Apr 10, 2015 10:00 PM)
- Join us in Sandpoint for a screening of the powerful film—DamNation—about America's growing movement to restore healthy rivers through the removal of costly, outdated dams. Enjoy the lively discussion afterward with ICL's water associate, Marie Kellner.
- Meet Me at the Market! (ICL Boise office, 710 N 6th, Boise, ID 83702 (corner of 6th and Franklin), from Apr 11, 2015 10:30 AM to Apr 11, 2015 12:30 PM)
- Introducing Meet Me at the Market!
- Learn about the Boulder-White Clouds! (Idaho River Sports, 601 Whitewater Park Blvd, Boise, from Apr 16, 2015 07:00 PM to Apr 16, 2015 08:00 PM)
- We hear a lot about the Boulder-White Clouds. Come learn about the latest efforts and differences.
- Wild Idaho! 2015 (Redfish Lake Lodge near Stanley, from May 15, 2015 05:00 PM to May 17, 2015 12:00 PM)
- Register now for our annual Wild Idaho! conference at Redfish Lake Lodge near Stanley, May 15-17. If you're a member, cast your vote for ICL board nominees.
- 2015 Bay Trail Fun Run (Trinity at City Beach Restaurant, Pend d'Oreille Bay Trail, 58 Bridge St, Sandpoint, from Jun 07, 2015 09:00 AM to Jun 07, 2015 11:00 AM)
- Save the date for the third annual Bay Trail Fun Run on June 7 in Sandpoint!
Also in this section
- Past Events
- Events which have already happened.