Idaho Conservation League events
- "Fossil Fuel Free"—An ICL After-Hours Event (Little Panida Theater, 301 N 1st Ave, Sandpoint, from Apr 17, 2014 05:30 PM to Apr 17, 2014 07:30 PM)
- It worked for South Africa. Can it work for our climate? Join ICL, 350.org and Trillium Asset Management to discuss the fossil fuel divestment campaign to fight global warming.
- Idaho Climate Talks: Fire Long Ago, Water from Afar (Boise Public Library, downtown Boise, from Apr 17, 2014 06:00 PM to Apr 17, 2014 08:00 PM)
- The second of three free Thursdays in April. Scientists discuss their research related to climate change and impacts here in Idaho.
- No Water, No Energy (BSU Student Union, 1910 University Drive, Boise, from Apr 22, 2014 06:00 PM to Apr 22, 2014 08:00 PM)
- Learn about the energy/water nexus from Wendy Wilson, executive director of Advocates for the West and coauthor of “Burning Our Rivers: The Water Footprint of Electricity.”
- Out of the Box—in Ketchum (Community Library, 415 Spruce Ave, Ketchum 83340, from Apr 24, 2014 06:00 PM to Apr 24, 2014 08:00 PM)
- Celebrate world-changing ideas April 24 with an evening of award-winning films and a presentation by Ben Otto, ICL’s energy associate—focusing on energy Innovations and local energy issues.
- Idaho Climate Talks: Snowpack Economics (Boise Public Library, downtown Boise, from Apr 24, 2014 06:00 PM to Apr 24, 2014 08:00 PM)
- The last of three free Thursdays in April. Scientists discuss their research on climate change and impacts here in Idaho.
- Idaho Gives! (Statewide and online, from May 01, 2014 12:00 AM to May 02, 2014 12:00 AM)
- The one-day online giving extravaganza!
- Wild Idaho! 2014 (Redfish Lake Lodge near Stanley, from May 16, 2014 05:00 PM to May 18, 2014 12:00 PM)
- Register now for our annual Wild Idaho! conference at Redfish Lake Lodge near Stanley, May 16-18. If you're a member, cast your vote for ICL board nominees.
- 2014 Bay Trail Fun Run (Trinity at City Beach Restaurant, Pend d'Oreille Bay Trail, 58 Bridge St, Sandpoint, from Jun 08, 2014 09:00 AM to Jun 08, 2014 12:00 PM)
- Join us June 8 in Sandpoint for the "prettiest run in the Inland Northwest," a waterfront 5K or 10K fun run on the Pend d'Oreille Bay Trail.
Also in this section
- Past Events
- Events which have already happened.