- This event has passed.
Payette River Volunteer Day
September 17, 2022 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join ICL, Idaho Whitewater Association, Idaho Rivers United, BLM, and USFS for a day volunteering along the Payette River. Groups will be meeting at Banks Beach Recreation Site, about 20 minutes north of Banks.
Projects: A variety of projects includes build/install information kiosk at Banks Beach:
- build access trail,
- improve access road/parking area,
- repair erosion damage @ Chief Parrish,
- weed removal @ Bee Hive
- remove litter along the river corridor.
- Wear clothes to get dirty & be safe (gloves, shoes, pants, sunscreen); coffee in the morning, water, & lunch provided.
- Carpool, if possible, as we will be dispersing to various recreation sites with few parking spots from Banks staging area.
- NPLD tee-shirts & fee free coupons.
Want more information? Contact Dave Draheim; Boise BLM Recreation – email@example.com