IDAHO CONSERVATION LEAGUE, INC.
Last Updated: June 14, 2018
ICL is a United States nonprofit corporation subject to the laws of the United States. The United States may not offer a level of privacy protection as great as that offered in other jurisdictions. In jurisdictions outside of the United States where we are subject to different or more restrictive local laws, we may adjust our practices in those jurisdictions to comply with local laws. Otherwise, we make no representation that the practices described in this Policy are compliant with laws outside the United States that apply to the collection, security, use, and disclosure of information.
By using our Services, you agree to the privacy practices described in this Policy and the Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”). This Policy shall be taken and considered part of the Agreement as if the Agreement was completely set out therein.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The Services collects two kinds of information about you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information; and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
a. Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies you or another person. Personally Identifiable Information we may collect includes:
- Identification and Contact Data: name, date of birth, gender, address, title, contact details, username, or other demographic information;
- Financial Information: credit card details, account details, payment information;
- Employment Details: employer, job, title, geographic location, area of responsibility;
- IT Information: IP address, cookie data; and
- Personal Interests or Preferences: purchase history, donation history, and social media profile information.
You may decline to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the Services. However, some of the Personally Identifiable Information we ask you to provide is mandatory for a service. If you decline to provide it, we may not be able to provide that service to you.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify you or another person. Non-Personally Identifiable Information we may collect includes:
- Browser and Device Data: IP address, device type, unique user device number, device manufacturer and model, type of browser or operating system, dates and times of use, screen resolution, plug- ins, add-ons, location, and the version of the Services you are using.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: time spent on the Services, pages visited, and email campaign performance.
- Aggregate Information: data about how you use the Services combined with data about how others use the Services in order to help us better develop new features and tailor the Services.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
a. Personally Identifiable Information. We may use your Personally Identifiable Information to:
- Provide the Services;
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees or donations, and troubleshoot problems;
- Verify your identity and the information you provide;
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- Customize your experience and analyze usage of, improve and measure interest in, and inform you about the Services;
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of the Services;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers;
- Provide customer service, including receipts;
- Develop new products; and
- Perform certain other business activities.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may use your Non-Personally Identifiable Information for any purpose, including, but not limited to:
- Measuring traffic patterns;
- Understanding demographics, customer interest, and other trends among users;
- Providing, improving, and modifying the Services; and
- For promotional and marketing purposes.
3. HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
a. Personally Identifiable Information. We may disclose, and you consent to our disclosing of, your Personally Identifiable Information to:
- Service Providers and others who help with our operations and assist in the delivery of our products and services including, but not limited to, application development, site hosting, maintenance, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, payment processing, marketing, analytics, and enforcement of our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements;
- Third parties in the event of a reorganization, merger, debt financing of assets, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our nonprofit corporation or assets (including in connection with any insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership, or similar proceeding);
- An ICL subsidiary, affiliate, or partner;
- Other users of the site to identify you to anyone to whom you send messages or make comments through the Services;
- Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personally Identifiable Information shared;
- Third parties in order to prevent damage to our property (tangible and intangible), for safety reasons, or to collect amounts owed to us;
- Merchants and payment processors; and
- Third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to: comply with legal process; respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; enforce our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements; protect our operations; protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We will never sell, rent, or lease your Personally Identifiable Information to a third party.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may disclose Non-Personally Identifiable Information for any purpose. Remember, Non-Personally Identifiable Information cannot be used to identify you or another person.
a. Opting out of Receiving Electronic Communications from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link or by notifying us at email@example.com. We may still send you important messages regarding administrative matters, updates, disputes, and customer service issues that are required to provide you with the Services.
c. Web Beacons. When we send emails to customers, we may use web beacons to track who opened the emails and clicked links to measure campaign performance and improve features for customers.
5. THIRD-PARTY SITES
a. Third-Party Sites. Upon your consent, the Services may access third- party information through application interfaces. We may also provide links to third-party sites. When you click on links to third-party sites, you may leave the Services.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER ANY COLLECTION, USE, OR DISCLOSURE BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH ANY APPLICATIONS, WEBSITES, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES THAT WE DO NOT CONTROL OR OWN, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FEATURES OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU EXPRESSLY RELIEVE ICL FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE.
The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third-party sites does not imply endorsement of such third-party site by us. All trademarks, trade names, and logos of third parties featured on the Services belong to their respective owners.
6. DATA RETENTION
7. USERS UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
Our Services are not directed to and we do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information, we will take steps to remove such data. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By using the Services, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13.
8. PRIVACY RIGHTS NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The State of California enacted the Shine the Light law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83) that permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of certain “personal information” during the past year for marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com.
9. DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Currently, there is no industry standard for recognizing Do Not Track browser signals, so we do not respond to them.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION